Ultimate Power in its class !
The DA-85 combines the low weight and the affordable price of a single-cylinder-engine with the power usually only 100cc engines have. The perfect choice for your 35%aerobatic airplane. A great choice for your large scale warbirds too.
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
- Displacement: 5.24 ci (85.9 cc)
- Weight: 4.3 lbs (1.95 kilos)
- Bore: 2.047 in (52 mm)
- Stroke: 1.59 in (40.49 mm)
- Length: 5.9 in (150 mm)
- RPM Range: 1200 to 7500
- Fuel Consumption: 2.2 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 29mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 5mm
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Most torque in its class.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.